[FARE GONE] Air Serbia – Starting $149: New York – Serbia / Montenegro / Romania / Bosnia / Albania / Macedonia / Greece / Slovenia / Bulgaria. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Air Serbia recently launched service between New York and Belgrade and is having an AMAZING sale to a few cities in the Balkans and Eastern Europe.
Air Serbia services New York on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Ethiad Airways made a huge investment into Air Serbia and is using Airbus 330 widebody from New York to Belgrade.
- Belgrade, Serbia [BEG] – $149
- Podgorica, Montenegro [PGD] – $229
- Bucharest, Romania [OTP] – $228
- Sarajavo, Bosnia [SJJ] – $227
- Sofia, Bulgaria [SOF] – $227
- Tivat, Montenegro [TVT] – $248
- Tirana, Albania [TIA] – $228
- Skopje, Macedonia [SKP] – $228
- Thessaloniki, Greece [SKG] – $348
- Athens, Greece [ATH] – $359
- Ljubljana, Slovenia [LJU] – $419
We recommend you wait a few days before making prepaid arrangements.
Update 8/14/2016 @ 10:45AM Eastern – fare gone.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Belgrade
- October 18th – 25th
- Valid for travel until April or May, 2017. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ju+
- Destination: BEG
- For other cities, replace BEG with airport code listed above
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ju+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- JFK – BEG (Belgrade) – JFK
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air Serbia is an Etihad and airberlin partner. Mileage earning with Etihad / airberlin is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 8,990 miles or 1.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,495 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,495 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Air Serbia” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – varies – check travel.state.gov. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: varies – check XE.COM
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.