A good sale to Taipei.
ITA will price this at $770, but if you use those dates and buy it on Priceline, it will likely be $749.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 27th – October 4th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September – early December for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 7 day in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAD
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=S
- Destination: TPE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=S
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAD – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – IAD
- Two permitted at $100 each in Asia. None in Guam
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
- Miles Flown: 16,176 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 16,176 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,311 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Taiwan New Dollar (TWD). $1USD = 31.89 TWD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.