A good sale to Moscow for Summer travel.
Note: Getting a Russian visa takes time. So if you plan on taking advantage of this deal, factor that in. Here are some practical travel tips for Moscow.
Sample Travel Date:
- July 26th – August 3rd
- Valid for travel on the outbound from July – August for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Availability is best in August. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAD
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: lx+ /f bc=k
- Destination: DME
- Return Advanced Routing Code: lx+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- IAD – GVA (Genva)- DME (Moscow) – ZRH (Zurich) – IAD
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Swiss is the a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 11,129 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,564 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,564 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Swiss link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 68.08 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.