[FARE GONE] American – $270: Seattle / Minneapolis / Detroit / Atlanta / Cincinnati / Salt Lake City – Cancun, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
American is attacking Delta’s fares to Cancun. We found availability from:
- Seattle [SEA]
- Minneapolis [MSP]
- Detroit [DTW]
- Atlanta [ATL]
- Cincinnati [CVG]
- Salt Lake City [SLC]
Mexico is one of the countries with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
There is more availability with overnight connections. We are only showing availability with same day connections.
Update 3/17/2016 @ 2:44PM – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- April 13th – 19th
- Seattle: Valid for travel until April. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Atlanta: Valid for travel until June. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Cincinnati / Detroit / Minneapolis / Salt Lake City: Valid for travel until May. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- For availability from other cities, replace SEA with airport code from top of this post on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /maxconnect 240
- Destination: CUN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: SEA
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – PHX (Phoenix) – MEX (Mexico City) – PHX – SEA
- Miles Flown: 5,728 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,728 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,728 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) – $1USD = 17.86 MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.