American / jetBlue – $96: Washington D.C. – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale for nonstop service to/from Fort Lauderdale.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with American
- January 23rd – 26th, 2016
- Valid for travel in January, 2016. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DCA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa
- For jetBlue availability, replace aa with b6 on the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: FLL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- American: O
- jetBlue: P
- DCA – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – DCA
- Miles Flown: 1,800 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,800 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,800 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” or “JetBlue” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.