A good sale to Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil. Azul is the jetBlue of Brazil. ITA will price this at $471, but Priceline will price this at $465. Azul flies to VCP, which is about 2 hours from the city of Sao Paulo.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 22nd – 29th, 2016
- Valid for travel from late February, 2016 – April, 2016 . Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: fll
- Destination: VCP
- Return Advanced Routing Code: fll
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- jetBlue: P
- Azul: N
- PHL – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – VCP (Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil) – FLL – PHL. Segments within the United States will be operated by jetBlue
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Azul is an United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 10,076 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 6,066 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 3.85 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.