Air China is launching service to Beijing from Newark on October 26th. If you can depart on October 26th, you can get a sweet deal to Hong Kong. We are generally not fans of any Chinese airlines — however, for $531, we might suck it up and fly them.
You must depart on the October 26th.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 26th – November 2nd
- Must depart on October 26th
- Return on – November 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 13th, 15th
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
- EWR – PEK (Beijing) – HKG (Hong Kong) – PEK – EWR.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air China is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 16,131 miles or 3.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,065 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 8,065 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link to book with dates listed above.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). $1USD = 7.8 HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the CheapOair, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.