[FARE GONE] US Airways – $277: Seattle – Cancun / Puerto Vallarta / Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
US Airways is attacking Delta’s fares to beach locales in Mexico. Here’s where we found availability:
- Cancun [CUN] – $277
- Puerto Vallarta [PVR] – $286
- Cabo San Lucas [SJD] – $289
Update 7/15/2015 @ 1:40PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Cancun
- August 27th – 30th
- Valid for travel from August – October. Availability is best in October. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us+ /maxconnect 360
- There is significantly more availability with overnight connections — we are instructing ITA to only search for availability that has layovers of 6 hours or less. If you don’t mind overnighting somewhere, remove the /maxconnect 360 to search for all availability.
- Destination: CUN
- For availability to other destinations, replace CUN with airport code above
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us+ /maxconnect 360
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – PHX (Phoenix) – CUN (Cancun) – PHX – SEA.
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 5,730 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,730 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,730 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select US Airways
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) – $1USD = 15.68 MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.