Delta – $571: Portland / Cleveland / Nashville / Columbus / Oklahoma City / Omaha / Indianapolis / Louisville / Albuquerque / Des Moines / Fargo – Sao Paulo, Brazil. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Sao Paulo. This is available from a lot of cities — but we have been over-indexing on deals to Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro the last few weeks from our coverage cities, so we are going to skip them. Here are some cities where this is available where we haven’t highlighted before:
- Cleveland [CLE]
- Nashville [BNA]
- Columbus [CMH]
- Omaha [OMA]
- Oklahoma City [OKC]
- Indianapolis [IND]
- Louisville [SDF]
- Albuquerque [ABQ]
- Des Moines [DSM]
- Fargo [FAR]
As you can see, available from many many cities — likely to be available from yours too.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Portland
- August 7th – 15th
- Valid for travel until August 31st with a 5 day stay minimum. Blackout dates from late-June to July. Availability best in August. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by June 8th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PDX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: GRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For availability from other cities, replace PDX with airport code listed above on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PDX – ATL (Atlanta) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – ATL – PDX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 13,660 or 4.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 13,660 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 2,280 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 6,830 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 3.14 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.