A very good sale to Lima on a mix of American and Aeromexico flights. The nonstop option on American is over $1,000.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel in September. Availability is extremely limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DFW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: mty mex
- Destination: LIM
- Return Advanced Routing Code: mex mty
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “7-14” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- American: O
- Aeromexico: V
- DFW – MTY (Monterrey) – MEX (Mexico City) – LIM (Lima) – MEX – MTY – DFW. Segments between US and Mexico will be operated by American and segments between Mexico and Peru will be operated by Aeromexico
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 7,188 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Miles Flown: 1,048 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,048 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 1,048 miles
Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 6,140 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 6,140 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 3,070 miles
Or you can credit the entire itinerary to Alaska. 100% mileage for the AA segments and 50% mileage for the Aeromexico segments
How to Book:
- Book via Google Flights with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- The flight information has been pre-populated for you. All you need to do is enter the dates for for the Dallas – Monterrey, Monterrey – Lima, Lima – Monterrey, Monterrey – Dallas segments as found on ITA. (Enter Monterrey and Lima as one segment and vice versa).
- It will link you to American to book.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined or Orbitz) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Anantara Resorts
- Country Inns and Suites
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Fairmont, Swissotel, Raffles
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Marriott International
- Marriott, JW Marriott, Courtyard y Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Delta Hotels, Moxy, AC Hotels, TownePlace, Autograph Collection, Protea Hotels
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- Riu Hotels - All inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Sheraton, Westin, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Le Meridien, Design Hotels, Tribute, Element, Aloft, Four Points
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 3.15 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.