A good sale to Rio
Sample Travel Date:
- March 31st – April 7th
- Valid for travel until June. Availability at $780 is extremely limited. Better availability at $805 but is still limited. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SFO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: mex
- Destination: GIG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: mex
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – – MEX (Mexico City) – GIG (Rio de Janeiro) – MEX – SFO
- Two permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta below:
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 13,310 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 6,655 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Aeromexico” on Preferred Airline
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 3.23 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.