[FARE GONE] Business Class – American – Under $450: Washington D.C. – Beijing, China. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Ben over at One Mile at a Time reports that American is selling DC to Beijing for about $400. Thats crazy!
Update 3/17/2015 @ 11:39PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- April 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel from March 18th – June 1st or September 1st – 3rd. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: WAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- Destination: PEK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- On Cabin, select Business
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – ORD (Chicago) – PEK (Beijing) – ORD – DCA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 14,340 miles or 3.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,340 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 21,510 miles or 2.1 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on AA.com with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Or use Google.com/flights to link.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.08 CNY
- How to Visit Shanghai or Beijing for Up to 72 Hours without a Visa
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.