Emirates’ US partner, Alaska Air is offering two great promotions for flying with Emirates.
- Double miles for flights until May 31st
- $50 off coach tickets for same period.
Collect those miles – they are free to collect. You will earn enough miles with Alaska Air for a domestic one-way award ticket with Alaska or American Airlines.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel until May 13th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAD
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- Destination: BOM
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
ITA will price this at $860. To obtain the $810 price, you must enter promo code “USALK15” on Emirates.com’s Multi-destinations / Stopover screen.
- IAD – DXB (Dubai) – BOM (Mumbai) – DXB (Dubai) – IAD
- One free in Dubai. Additional stopovers at $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska Air partner. Mileage earning when crediting to Alaska is as follows:
- Flown Miles: 16,496 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Alaska: 8,248 miles
- Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 16,496 miles (with double miles)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Multiple destinations / Stopovers” in order to enter promo code “USALK15” to obtain this price.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 62.64 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.