A good sale to/from Honolulu.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel from April – May for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 30 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: NYC
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us us
- Destination: HNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us us
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- EWR – PHX (Phoenix) – HNL (Honolulu) – DFW (Dallas) – EWR
- 10,183 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “US Airways” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.