A good sale to the Maldives.
Sample Travel Date:
- March 8th – 16th
- Valid for travel until May 13th or September – November 30th. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure and by February 1st (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dxb cmb
- Destination: MLE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dxb
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- JFK – DXB (Dubai) – CMB (Colombo) – MLE (Male, Maldives) – DXB (Dubai) – JFK. You must select flight 207 and 208 between New York and Dubai and vice versa for this to price.
- One free in Dubai. Additional stopovers at $100 each.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Emirates is an Alaska Air partner.
- Flown Miles: 18,079 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Alaska: 9,039 miles
- Redeemable Miles with Alaska: 9,039 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Emirates link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Multiple destinations / Stopovers” and then enter each segment individually as shown on ITA to price this.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR). $1USD = 15.38 MVR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Emirates, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.