We have the best fans! Thanks to their generosity, we have more United Global and Regional Upgrades to give away. We have:
- Six (6) Global Premier Upgrades
- Eleven (11) Regional Premier Upgrades
Please read the terms of the upgrade and entry conditions before entering.
Terms of the upgrades:
- Valid for travel until January 31st, 2015
- If it is an international route to Asia , Europe or deep South America, the booking class needs to be W, V, Q, H, U, E, M, B, Y for the Global Premier Upgrades
- If you are traveling domestic, Hawaii, Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Northern South America, the booking class needs to be Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S, T, K, L, G, N for Regional Premier Upgrade.
- The upgrade is good for ONE person in ONE direction.
- Do not enter if:
- You are traveling with someone and is unwilling to split the reservation
- If you do not have a fare class that is not upgradeable
- If you are on award ticket
If you meet the conditions above, do the following to enter:
- Leave a comment on the bottom of this post with your FULL United routing and booking class (please DO NOT email us, leave a Facebook comment or Tweet us that you would like to enter – those are not valid entries) by Sunday, January 11th, 2015 at 11:59PM Eastern.
- Your must provide your FULL routing in the format of airport codes (e.g., JFK – LAX – PVG) If you are going from Newark to Mumbai, there is a huge difference between EWR-BOM and EWR-ZRH-BOM.
- Your booking class.
- Your travel date
- Entries without all 3 will not be considered.
- One entry per person — if you have never left a comment before, it will go into moderation; no need to leave multiple entries. We will approve them over the course of the giveaway.
- Make sure you leave a valid email so we can get in touch with you should you win.
- You DON’T need to leave your full name on the NAME field in the comments.
- We will select thirteen (13) winners by Monday, January 12th, 2015 at 2:50PM Eastern. Each winner will receive ONE upgrade. We will select winners based on:
- Flight duration
- Product (lie-flat will win over a domestic First Class for example)
The Flight Deal is not responsible for the upgrades being processed and being selected in this giveaway is not a guarantee. There is a possibility that United will not immediately clear the upgrade and wait-list you instead. Last thing – if you win, you will need to share your last name and booking confirmation with our generous fans so that they can upgrade you. Thanks again to the generosity of our fans for the upgrades!