Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous fan, we have two Alaska Airlines Gold Guest Upgrades to giveaway. We will select two winners and each will receive one upgrade code.
We are not Alaska Air MVP program experts or have a lot of knowledge on how these work but, we do know the following:
- Need to be applied to new or existing reservation by December 31st, 2014.
- Good for one-way travel for one person. If there is a connection, the connection cannot be greater than 4 hours.
- Not valid for G, R and T class fares (or the cheap fares)
More information on these upgrades can be found on Alaska Airlines MVP Gold Guest Upgrades site. Scroll to the middle of the page for complete details and to see whether or not your itinerary qualifies for an upgrade.
To enter and win one of these, we will keep it simple:
- Leave a comment on the bottom of this post (please DO NOT email us, leave a Facebook comment or Tweet us that you would like to enter; they are not valid entries) by Sunday, December 21st, 2014 at 11:59PM Eastern.
- Please enter ONLY if you have an upcoming Alaska Air flight. Do not leave a comment if you are not entering.
- One entry per person — if you have never left a comment before, it will go into moderation, so no need to leave multiple entries. We will approve them over the course of the giveaway.
- Make sure you leave a valid email so we can get in touch with you should you win.
- You DON’T need to leave your full name on the NAME field in the comments.
- We will use random.org and select two winners by Monday, December 22nd, 2014 at 2:50PM Eastern. Each winner will receive ONE Alaska Air Gold Guest Upgrade.
Once again, we’d like to thank the generosity of our fan for donating this. Have a great holiday everyone!
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.