A good sale to Denmark. This is a nice price drop from last month. Icelandair has this for cheaper – depends on how you value the miles.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 15th – 21st, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 7th, 2015 – March 27th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: o:ua+ yyz
- Destination: CPH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yyz o:ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (If you don’t care about miles for the segments between United States and Canada, just use “yyz” without the quotes on the Advanced Routing Codes fields — and for maximum miles after March 1st, it would make sense just to go with an all Air Canada coded flights using the yyz routing code)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SEA – IAH (Houston) – YYZ (Toronto) – CPH (Copenhagen) – YYZ – DEN (Denver)- SEA. The segments between Toronto and Copenhagen will be operated by Air Canada. Remember to select United or United Express operated flights between United States and Canada for flights before March 1st, 2015 to ensure maximum mileage accrual.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
- United will be revenue based mileage earning starting March 1st, 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United flyers.
- 2014: 13,312 miles or 4.9 cents per mile.
- March 1st, 2015: 2,645 miles or a difference of 10,667 miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United (Air Canada after March 1st)
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Danish Krone (DKK). $1USD = 6.04 DKK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.