United / Lufthansa – $656: Miami / Philadelphia – St. Petersburg, Russia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to St. Petersburg.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Miami
- January 19th – 26th, 2015
- Valid for travel on the outbound from January 6th, 2015 – March 26th, 2015. Must purchase by December 2nd.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MIA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: o:ua+ muc,fra
- Destination: LED
- Return Advanced Routing Code: muc,fra o:ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Philadelphia availability, replace MIA with PHL on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- Miami: $498
- Philadelphia: $490
- MIA – IAH (Houston) -MUC (Munich) – LED (St. Petersburg) – MUC – IAH – MIA. Segments between Germany and Russia will be operated by Lufthansa
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
United will be revenue based mileage earning starting March 1st, 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United flyers.
- 2014: 14,972 miles or 4.4 cents per mile.
- March 1st, 2015: 2,490 miles or a difference of 12,482 miles.
How to Book:
- Book via Hipmunk link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- On the From field, enter MIA:: O:UA+ MUC,FRA (For Philadelphia, use PHL::O:UA+ MUC,FRA)
- On the To field, enter LED::MUC,FRA O:UA+
- It will link you to United.com to book.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 52.69 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.