There are a few things you can count on with jetBlue — that’s regular coupons for slow travel periods. The last one was in October when they did up to 20% off for travel from October – December.
This time around, its for travel between December 2nd – 18th and January 6th, 2015 – February 11th, 2015. Not valid for Friday or Sunday travel. Must book by November 19th (Tomorrow).
If you don’t fly jetBlue, look for matches post-discount from American, Delta and United.
Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Promo Code: WINTER14
- 20% off* the base fare of a domestic one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight or;
- 15% off* the base fare of an international one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight
- Base fare is everything but the gov’t taxes/fees
- Book by November 19, 2014 (11:59 PM EST)
- Travel from December 2 – December 18, 2014 and January 6 – February 11, 2015
- Blackout date on January 19, 2015
- Not valid for Friday or Sunday flights
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Flight must originate in the US (including Puerto Rico)
How to Book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search an eligible flight (see above for dates)
- Enter promo code exactly as it appears WINTER14 (case sensitive)
- Select flights in order for discount to appear
- Discount amount will be displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page
- Only one code per reservation
More info on the promo can be found at jetblue.com/deals/winter14
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.