If you just want cheap, Aeroflot has this for cheaper. If you fly Brussels Airlines, you will earn 100% mileage with United.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from November 1st – 30th or January 10th, 2015 – March 10th, 2015. Availability is limited in 2014. Must purchase at least 60 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: sn+
- Destination: BUD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: sn+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – IAD (Washington D.C.) – BRU (Brussels) – BUD (Budapest) – BRU – JFK (New York) – LAX. Some segments will be operated by United under Brussels flight number. To ensure mileage credit to United, select only flights operated by either United or Brussels.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 13,740 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. Brussels is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United as long as you select only flights operated United or Brussels.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Brussels Airlines link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hungarian Forint (HUF). $1USD = 220 HUF
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Brussels Airlines, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.