US Airways / American – Starting at $655: United States – Brussels, Belgium. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
To complete the day, American, US Airways and its partners British Airways, Iberia, Finnair are putting Brussels on sale for $655. Out of our 12 coverage cities, we found availability from each except Portland.
One of the most popular questions we’re asked is “why don’t you guys post deals to Paris?” Paris is about 2 hours by train from Brussels so consider this your Paris deal.
For some departure cities, Geneva, Switzerland [GVA] and Zurich, Switzerland [ZRH] are also available. Availability varies by departure city — e.g., some dates available from Dallas in August, but nothing after.
Availability is limited — so do use the month long search functionality on ITA to find availability.
Update 8/21/2014 @ 5:37PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco to Brussels
- October 22nd – 28th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from August 24th – December 14th or December 24th – May 6th, 2015. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SFO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: BRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other departure cities, replace SFO with your departure city)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- American: O
- US Airways: R
- SFO – PHL (Philadelphia) – MUC (Munich) – PHL – SFO. Some segments might be operated by Air Berlin, US Airways, American and its partners under US Airways or American flight numbers
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 12,532 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.73EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.