United – $462: Phoenix / Philadelphia / Dallas / Charlotte – Cali, Colombia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Cali.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Phoenix
- November 3rd – 11th
- Valid for travel from late August – November 30th. Must purchase at leas 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: CLO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For Dallas availability, replace PHX with DFW on the Departing from: field)
- (For Philadelphia availability, replace PHX with PHL on the Departing from: field)
- (For Charlotte availability, replace PHX with CLT on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- United: K
- Avianca: T
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PHX – EWR (Newark) – PTY (Panama City) – CLO (Cali) – BOG (Bogota) – EWR – PHX. The segment between Bogota and Cali will be operated by Avianca under its own flight numbers or United flights numbers. The segment between Panama City and Cali will be operated by Copa under United flight numbers
- Not permitted.
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
United will be revenue based mileage earning starting March 1st, 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United flyers.
- 2014: 9,604 miles or 4.8 cents per mile. The segment between Bogota and Cali will only earn 50% mileage – as such, you will earn 9,514 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- March 1st, 2015: 1,675 miles or a difference of 6,593 miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “UNITED” on Preferred Airline
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Colombian Peso (COP) $1USD = 1,850 COP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.