This is even cheaper than last time by about $50 from each departing city. Unlike last time, now it is only available from Miami and New York.
Here are the prices for each departure city:
- Miami (MIA) – $348
- New York (JFK) – $463
When you are on Orbitz, it will price $6/$7 more than what ITA shows — this is the Orbitz fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is not refunded should you cancel within the 24 hour risk free cancellation period.
Update 8/18/2014 @ 10:50AM Eastern – now back from Los Angeles / Washington D.C. / Boston / Chicago / Orlando also.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Miami!
- September 3rd – 9th
- Valid for travel from September 1st – December 12th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MIA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: pty lim
- Destination: CUZ
- Return Advanced Routing Code: lim pty
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For New York departures, replace MIA with JFK on the Departing from: field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Copa: L
- Avianca: P
- MIA – PTY (Panama City) – LIM (Lima) – CUZ (Cuzco) – LIM – PTY – MIA. Segments between Lima and Cuzco will be operated by Avianca or its affiliates.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 5,968 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Copa and Avianca are members of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Copa Airlines on Airline 1 and Avianca on Airline 2. Orbitz charges a $7 fee for multi-carrier itineraries and this fee is not refunded should you cancel within the 24 hour risk cancellation period.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.77 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.