A good sale to Seoul. Dates are limited, but if you can make it work, a very good deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 29th – November 5th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – October 31st. Must purchase by July 26th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DFW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- Destination: ICN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- Between United States and Japan: K
- Between Japan and Korea: S
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DFW – IAH (Houston) – NRT ( Tokyo) – ICN (Seoul) – NRT – IAH – DFW
- Two permitted at $100 each. None in Guam
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
United will be revenue based mileage earning starting March 1st, 2015. Miles will be earn base on elite qualifying dollars multiple by 5 as base level earning and up to 11 for 1K level members. We will be showing the 2015 base mileage earning for all United fares going forward to show how negative the changes are for a majority of United flyers.
- 2014: 15,298 miles or 5.2 cents per mile.
- March 1st, 2015: 3,313 miles or a difference of 11,985 miles.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select United.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Country Inns and Suites
- Design Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- Intercontinental Group
- Marriott International
- Marriott, JW Marriott, Courtyard y Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Delta Hotels, Moxy, AC Hotels, TownePlace, Autograph Collection, Protea Hotels.
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- Wyndham Hotels
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,029 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a small commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.