Copa – $442 – $575: New York / Washington D.C / Miami / Boston / Los Angeles / Chicago – Iquitos (Amazon), Peru. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Iquitos is the gateway to the Peruvian Amazon. Worth the visit.
Here are the prices for each departure city:
- Washington D.C. (IAD) – $457
- Miami (MIA) – $472
- New York (JFK) – $442
- Boston (BOS) – $457
- Chicago (ORD) – $575
- Los Angeles (LAX) – $511
These do not meet our 6 cents per mile criterion.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York!
- September 12th – 17th
- Valid for travel from August 25th – October 25th. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by July 20th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: cm+
- Destination: IQT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: cm+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other departure cities, replace JFK with the city above)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- Between $351 (JFK) and $483 (ORD)
- JFK – PTY (Panama City) – IQT (Iquitos) – PTY – JFK.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 6,398 miles. Copa is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage and elite qualifying dollars with United.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapTickets link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Copa
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Country Inns and Suites
- Design Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Marriott International
- Marriott, JW Marriott, Courtyard y Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Delta Hotels, Moxy, AC Hotels, TownePlace, Autograph Collection, Protea Hotels.
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.77 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the CheapTickets, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.