This fare does not earn miles! It is just a cheap fare to Italy. It is also not searchable on ITA and can only be purchased on CheapOair. We found availability using the +/- 3 day search functionality on CheapOair from New York and Miami for under $500. We found it as low as $440!
Update 6/14/2014 @ 2:00PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- November 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from October 26th – December 11th for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States .
- JFK – ZRH (Zurich) – VRN (Verona) – ZRH – JFK. Segments between Zurich and Verona will be operated by Etihad Regional under either Air Berlin or Etihad Regional flight numbers.
- 8,225 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. Swiss is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will not earn any miles with United.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Save $400 off your next travel purchase after signing up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.* Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days – that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Country Inns and Suites
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Intercontinental Group
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.73 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the CheapOair, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.