Another Summer deal to Europe. Availability is limited — if you can make the dates work, enjoy a nice Summer getaway around the 4th of July.
Sample Travel Date:
- July 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel in July.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BOS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: mad
- Destination: LIS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: mad
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (Check for other availability for around $700 via London. Replace mad with lhr on the Advanced Routing Code fields to search for availability. They might be operated by a combination of US Airways / TAP Portugal)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- American: O
- US Airways: R
- BOS – CLT (Charlotte) – LIS (Libson) – MAD (Madrid) – BOS
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 8,332 miles
How to Book:
- Book on AA.COM with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- For itineraries involving both US Airways / TAP: Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure to select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select US Airways on Airline 1 and TAP Portugal on Airline 2
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.73 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.