Paraguay isn’t on most destination lists but with a price like this it SHOULD be!
Update 4/24/2014 @ 4:40PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with TAM
- June 2nd – 8th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from June 1st – July 16th. Must purchase by April 27th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: jj+
- Destination: ASU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: jj+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For LAN, replace jj+ with la+ on the advanced routing code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- ITA will price this as $578. We tried to book this itinerary through a few sites and CheapOair was the best at $554.
Partner Fare Class:
- LAN: Q
- TAM: N
- JFK – EZE (Buenos Aires) – ASU (Asuncion) – EZE – JFK.
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 11,889 miles or 4.7 cents per mile. LAN and TAM are members of the Oneworld alliance and American partners. This itinerary with the above routing will earn 100% mileage with American. If you take a LAN itinerary, intra-South America flights will be 25%. If you take an TAM itinerary with intra-Brazil flights, those will earn 50%.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Intercontinental Group
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) $1USD = 4,449 PYG
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.