We are amazed these fares are still around!
Sample Travel Date:
- November 5th – 12th
- Valid for travel from October 26th – December 11th or December 25th – February, 2015. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: NYC
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- Destination: CPH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (the max date range is 7 days. So 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LGA – YYZ (Toronto) – CPH (Copenhagen) – YYZ – LGA. Also available from Newark. There is a potential overnight layover in Toronto on the outbound.
- Two permitted – one in each direction for $100 in Europe
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 8,527 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage for the segments between Canada and Denmark and 25% between the US and Canada. As such, you will earn 7,993 miles or 6.0 cents per mile.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Air Canada link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Aloft Hotels
- Four Points
- Hilton Hotels
- Intercontinental Group
- Le Meridien
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- W Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Danish Krone (DKK). $1USD = 5.43 DKK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a small commission if you use the accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.