Ala Moana Hotel in Honolulu is running a flash sale on March 18th, 2014 at 10AM Hawaii Standard Time (4PM Eastern, 3PM Central, 1PM Pacific) for $10 per night rooms for stays between April 1st and May 10th, 2014. This deal will go fast as there are only 20 rooms per night on sale.
Ala Moana is not the best hotel in Honolulu, but for $10 a night, there shouldn’t be too many complaints about the hotel. Use it as a crashpad. And if you do happen to score this deal, the $10 per night rooms will make up for the expensive tickets to Hawaii this year.
- $10 per room, per night, single/double occupancy
- 40 nights to choose: April 1 – May 10, 2014
- Only 20 rooms per night available
- Waikiki Tower Ocean View rooms
- 3-nights minimum, 5 nights maximum
- Reservation guaranteed with a valid credit card
- No refunds for changes or cancellations
- Web booking only, no phone calls
More Info: Ala Moana Tax Relief Sale
We recommend the following if you want to take advantage of the deal:
- It won’t last more than a few minutes, so if you have a busy schedule, set a reminder meeting in your calendar so that it is blocked out
- Sync your clocks with the Naval Observatory
- Go play with the Ala Moana website to see how the booking process works before doing it on the 18th of March