Oneworld Sale to Italy – American / British Airways / Iberia – $650 – $700: New York – Venice, Pisa, Florence, Naples, Palermo, Bari, Catania, Bologna, Turin. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
As a follow up to last night’s deal from New York to Milan for $595, Oneworld members – American, British Airways and Iberia has many other destinations to Italy on sale for under $700! There is availability until May, 2014! Plan those Italian getaways now. The Tuscan country side sounds fun – let’s do a sample itinerary to Pisa.
Here are starting prices for each destination with airport code in parentheses:
- Turin (TRN) – $656
- Bari (BRI) – $659
- Venice (VCE) – $660
- Bologna (BLQ) – $661
- Catania (CTA) – $663
- Pisa (PSA) – $665
- Palermo (PMO) – $673
- Florence (FLR) – $676
- Naples (NAP) – $679
These are very good prices and Saturday is a slow deal day — thought we’d share. Unfortunately for those who want to go to Rome, it is not part of the sale.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Pisa with British Airways
- November 27th – December 1st
- Valid for travel from October 1st – December 12th or December 25th – May 16th, 2014. Must purchase by September 24th
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. No need to use advanced routing codes
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- JFK – LHR (London) – PSA (Pisa) – LHR – JFK. Some destinations involve switching airports if connecting in London (for example going from Heathrow to Gatwick. Make sure your connection is at least 5 hours in those scenarios even if the engine prices it out with less than that). Some destinations involve connecting to a non-Oneworld carriers (e.g., for Bari, you might connect from British Airways, Iberia or American to Alitalia).
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 8,382 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.75 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a small commission if you use the Orbitz or accommodation affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.