Belem is located at the mouth of the Amazon River and is the home of the Acai fruit.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 4th – 9th
- Valid for travel from August 15th – December 5th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 5th
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- L and U
- DFW – MIA (Miami) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – BSB (Brasilia) – BEL (Belem) – GRU – MIA – DFW. The segment between Dallas and Miami is operated by American
- Available for $100. Check for availability.
- 13,433 miles or 5.1 cents per miles. TAM is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United except for the segments between Dallas and Miami. Those will earn 100% with American.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160 – $180. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.21 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.