Airfare Deal – Delta: Washington D.C. – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. $348. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This is a good sale to Puerto Vallarta. Even though Mexico is so close it’s usually expensive to fly there.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 12th – 17th
- Valid for departure from August – June, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search Delta availability. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- DCA – JFK (New York) – MEX (Mexico City) – PVR (Puerto Vallarta) – LAX (Los Angeles) – DCA. Includes an overnight layover on the return on this particular sample itinerary; others might not. Also available from IAD – Dulles
- Not permitted
- 6,242 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Elite status members will earn more miles due to 500 mile segment minimums for the DCA – JFK and MEX – PVR segments.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) $1USD = 12.64MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.