Airfare Deal – Delta: Seattle / Santa Ana (Orange County) / San Jose / Portland – Asuncion, Paraguay. $931. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Delta is putting Asuncion on sale from a few West coast cities. Paraguay is off the beaten path for most travelers. There isn’t much tourist infrastructure but it also means that it hasn’t be spoiled by tourism yet either.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle
- October 7th – 14th
- Valid for travel from August 1st – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by July 2nd.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SEA – JFK (New York) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – ASU (Asuncion) – GRU – JFK – SEA
- 15,748 miles or 5.9 cents per mile.
(For those who track fare classes – Delta is once again putting an E class segment on an international itinerary.)
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Paraguayan Guarani (PYG) $1USD = 4,460 PYG
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.