Airfare Deal – Hawaiian / Korean: Los Angeles – Busan, South Korea. $700. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A nice two days of deals to Asia out of Los Angeles. This goes nicely with yesterday’s $653 deal from Los Angeles to both Beijing and Tokyo. Busan is South Korea’s second largest city.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 3rd – 10th
- Valid for travel from September – April, 2014. Prices are in the $700s in November, otherwise, availability is good. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “hnl fuk” on the outbound advance routing code field and “fuk hnl” on the return advance routing code field to search for this fare. Must purchase by 3 days advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- Hawaiian: H, L or B
- Korean: K
- LAX – HNL (Honolulu) – FUK (Fukuoka) – PUS (Busan) – FUK – HNL – LAX. The LAX-HNL-FUK segments are operated by Hawaiian while the FUK – PUS segments are operated by Korean.
- 14,142 miles or 4.9 cents per mile. The Hawaiian segments will earn 100% with Hawaiian. The Korean segment will earn 100% with both Delta and Alaska Air.
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Hipmunk.com
- On the From field, enter “LAX::HNL FUK”
- On the To field, enter “PUS::FUK HNL”
- This will show the itinerary and will link you directly to Priceline.com to book
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,126 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.