Airfare Deal – Delta / United: Baltimore – Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa) $140. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A big thanks to our twitter follower JamesScott2 for giving us the heads up on this deal. And yes, Spirit has this route for cheaper, but then you would be flying Spirit.
For those who want max miles, for Delta, route it via Detroit will get this fare to 4.3 CPM. On United, route it via Cleveland and it will be 5.1 CPM.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with Delta
- September 5th – 9th
- Valid for departure from August 26th – December 18th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” or “ua+” on both the outbound and return fields to search Delta or United availability. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure and by June 28th
- American and United have similar fares.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- BWI – DTW (Detroit) – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – ATL – BWI
- 2,693 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com or Delta.com
- Delta and United’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.