American and United has put Beijing on sale with limited set of dates. If these dates work for you, it is one of the cheapest fares we have seen to Beijing in a long time from Chicago.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample with American
- September 17th – 22nd
- Must depart on September 17th or October 1st or October 29th from the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return advance routing code fields to search for American availability. Use “ua+” on the advance routing code fields search for United availability. Must purchase at least 30 days advance of departures.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- ORD – PEK (Beijing) – ORD
- 13,120 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com or United.com.
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline and United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.1 CNY
- How to Visit Shanghai or Beijing for Up to 72 Hours without a Visa
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.