The Shorthaul – United: San Francisco – Los Angeles/San Diego/Santa Ana (and vice versa) $98. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This is about the same cost as driving, but saves time. It is about a 380 mile drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles, assuming gas mileage is 25 miles/gallon, it would take about 15 gallons for you to drive one direction. At about $4 a gallon, it would cost you about $60 per direction.
What is The Shorthaul?
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Los Angeles
- October 3rd – 7th
- Valid for travel from August 26th – December 18th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by June 13th (TODAY)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – LAX (Los Angeles) – SFO
- 674 miles
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
For more of latest cheap San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The San Francisco Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.