Our first deal ever to Juneau. It is rare to see a deal to the Alaskan Panhandle. Juneau is the capital of Alaska and you can’t get there driving from the US – only way in is by boat or airplane. Juneau is also 13 miles away from Mendenhall Glacier — which you can reach by public transit.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 4th – 10th
- Valid for travel in September. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “as+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Alaska Availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- JFK – SEA (Seattle) – JNU (Juneau) – SEA – SLC (Salt Lake) – JFK. Every segment with the exception of those between Seattle and Juneau are operated by Delta.
- 6,898 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. This fare will credit 100% with either Alaska or Delta.
How to Book:
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.