JetBlue is launching service to Lima from Fort Lauderdale. There are some good introductory fares as part of the launch. Here’s a good deal from Chicago and Philadelphia, but unlike those from New York, Boston, DC and Fort Lauderdale, availability is limited.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Chicago
- December 4th – 11th
- Valid for travel from November 21st – December 19th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures . Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “b6+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only JetBlue availability. Must purchase by May 3rd
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- ORD – BOS (Boston) – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – LIM (Lima) – FLL – BOS – ORD
- 9,461 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure “Additional search options” is selected then check “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select JetBlue to have this price out.
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.6 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.