JetBlue announced today that they will be launching service to Lima, Peru from Fort Lauderdale. Service launch = good fare. Service begins on November 21th and JetBlue has an introductory fare as low as $304 for travel between November 21st and December 19th.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 22nd – November 27th
- Valid for travel from November 21st – December 19th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 14 day in advance of departure and book by May 3rd, 2013. Fare is only available on JetBlue.com/New.
- FLL – LIM (Lima) – FLL
- 5,253 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on JetBlue.com/New. (You must use this link)
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Peruvian Nuveo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.6 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Miami Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Miami Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.