We haven’t seen a good deal to Seoul from Boston in almost 14 months.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel until mid-May. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “sfo kix” on the outbound field and “kix sfo” on the return field to search only United Availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- The ANA codeshare with Asiana is in S class
- BOS – SFO (San Francisco) – KIX (Osaka) – GMP (Seoul) – KIX – SFO – BOS
- 17,274 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. Due to the way Star Alliance carriers credit codeshares, we are only certain that you will earn 16,234 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. You might or might not receive miles for the segments between Osaka and Seoul.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and go to Google Flights
- Enter BOS to SEL and the dates found on ITA Software on Google Flights. It will display the fare. Use the “Book” function and use the link to United.com. It will bring you directly to the fare to book.
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,119 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.