Airfare Deal – AirTran/JetBlue: Fort Lauderdale / Orlando / Tampa – San Juan, Puerto Rico. $77. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
We normally don’t post AirTran deals — but we guess now that you can use their points with Southwest, it can be useful. Don’t expect more deals on AirTran from us. This is a very very good deal for nonstop service and allows for a nice weekend getaway. As a measure of how cheap this fare is, $28 is the actual fare and the rest are taxes.
[Update 4/14/2013 @ 7:45PM – available from Orlando and Tampa too]
[Update 4/14/2013 @ 9:50PM – seems to be gone from Orlando and Tampa]
[Update 4/15/2013 @ 1:15PM – JetBlue has match this sale]
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Fort Lauderdale
- May 3rd – 5th
- Valid for travel from April 16th – May 30th. We see availability until about May 21st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “fl+” or “b6+” to search only AirTran or JetBlue availability respectively. Must purchase by April 15th (We don’t expect it to last beyond 10AM Eastern tomorrow.)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- FLL – SJU (San Juan) – FLL
- 2,090 miles or 3.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.