It’s not exactly a tourist destination due to the security situation, but if you need to be there, this is a good deal.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 5th – 13th
- Valid for travel from August – September 30th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “av+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Avanica availability. Must purchase by June 15th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Partner Fare Class:
- LAX – SAL (San Salvador) – CLO (Cali) – SAL – LAX. Flights are codeshare with TACA
- 6,841 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. Avanica is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. Avancia is the largest airline in Central American and Northern South America. This fare in T class will earn 50% mileage with United. We are publishing this deal because it is the lowest we have seen for this route. Provide the check-in agent with your United MileagePlus number to receive credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Avianca.com.
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Colombian Peso (COP) $1USD = 1,823 COP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Los Angeles page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.