Airfare Deal – British Airways: Los Angeles – Chennai, India. $1,105. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Chennai used to be known as Madras and is the gateway to Southern India.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 28th – May 7th
- Valid for travel until May 13th or September 1st – October 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ba+” to search only British Airways availability. Must purchase by March 19th.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – LHR (London) – MAA (Chennai) – LHR – LAX
- 21,110 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. If you decide to fly British Airways, BA is a member of the Oneworld alliance and a partner of American Airlines. If you wish to receive American Airlines frequent flyer miles, provide the BA checkin staff with your AA frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on BA.COM
- Save an extra 10% off if you have the Chase British Airways Visa credit card (details here)
- If you don’t have a Chase British Airways Visa card, you still can save up to 2% with TopCashBack.com(*), use TopCashBack.com‘s BA.com link book to receive the 2% saving.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 52.8 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.