Delta is having an one-day sale to Fortaleza. Fortaleza is a northern coastal city in Brazil. There’s more to Brazil than Rio or Sao Paulo, so go explore.
Sample Travel Date:
- May 2nd – 9th
- Valid for travel until June 12th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “dl+” on both the outbound and return advanced routing code fields to search only Delta availability. Must purchase by March 1st (TODAY).
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- PHX – ATL (Atlanta) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – FOR (Fortaleza) – GRU – ATL – PHX
- 15,408 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 2.03 BRL
Tips for saving for international travel:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.