The fare that we published 3 months ago is still around. This is a very good fare for Summer travel to Europe. Istanbul is a great hub to visit the rest of Europe.
- July 11th 0 19th
- Valid for travel from May 17th – June 5th or July 6th – August 20th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “ac+” to search for Air Canada availability. Must purchase by March 31st (but Air Canada can pull this anytime).
- DFW – YYZ (Toronto) – IST (Istanbul) – YYZ – DFW
- 12,578 miles or 4.9 cents per mile. Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines. This ticket is booked in K class for the entire trip and, at the time of publication, K class is 100% mileage-earning with United Airlines. Provide the Air Canada check-in staff with your United Airlines MileagePlus number to receive 100% credit.
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. On “Additional search options,” make sure you select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “Air Canada” to find this fare.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.79 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.