Lufthansa is running a very good sale to Moscow from various US cities. The one caveat with this sale it is in K fare class. K coach class does not earn any miles with United or US Airways. So while it is a very good sale, you will likely not earn any miles.
Some flights to Europe are operated by United or Swiss. If they are United, you will earn miles for those segments by crediting to United or US Airways.
We found availability from:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
Sample Travel Date:
- From San Francisco
- February 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel until April 20th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “lh+” to search Lufthansa availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Connection in Frankfurt, Munich, Geneva, Zurich.
- KKNC15N. This fare basis allows for 2 free stopovers in Frankfurt, Munich, Geneva, Vienna, Zurich or Brussels. As with all stopovers, pricing might increase due to incremental tax collection. You can have one stopover in either direction.
How to Book:
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.