US Airways: San Francisco – Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester & Portland, Maine. About $190. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
We always find it funny when US Airways and United don’t get along, like for this deal. Despite being codeshare partners and being in the same airline alliance, here is US Airways pricing fares on the cheap out of one of United’s largest hubs.
[Update 4:25PM Eastern – that was quick – gone!]
[Update 8:25PM Eastern – correction – still valid to/from Rochester, NY!]
- Sample to Pittsburgh
- February 6th – 10th
- Valid for travel May 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “us+” to search only US Airways availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- SFO – CLT (Charlotte) – PIT (Pittsburgh) – PHL (Philadelphia) – SFO
- 5,436 miles or 3.4 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book at USAirways.com
- US Airways’ risk free cancellation policy
For more of latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.